We all have emotional responses in life that do not serve us well.
- Anger that leads us to say and do things we regret
- Fear that keeps us from stepping into our true potential
- Emotional pain that keeps us stuck in the past and unable to heal
Each of these manifest as energy in our bodies and one of the ways to relieve the pressure they create is to vent. Anger can be released by doing something physical like running or hitting a pillow. Pain and fear respond well to free form writing, talking it out, or release exercises.
But, there is an even greater opportunity available to you.
What if. instead of venting to release it, you were able to take the energy of these emotions and literally transform it into something wonderful, beautiful, and positive?
- Take your anger and channel it into art or turn it into a passion for helping others
- Let your pain fuel your life mission or feed a commitment to compassion and love
- Transform your fear energy into excitement that propels you toward your dreams
When energy presents itself, in whatever form, you get to choose how to use it.
Instead of letting it get TO YOU, find a way to use it for good and make it work FOR YOU. Turn it into something that feels both inspiring and meaningful.
When you do, your entire life can be transformed.