When clients first come to me they usually have an issue they want to resolve or something they would like to create. They may want to:
- Move beyond feeling stuck
- Reconnect with who they really are
- Accomplish or create something
- Feel more peaceful and grounded
- Have support and guidance through a transition
- Shift their attitude or change their behavior
- Release the hold something in their past has on them
- And, so on….
And yet, when all said and done, they tell me there was something even more powerful and unexpected that came forward. The real gift was who they became through the process and how much they learned to love and value themselves.
Challenges and dreams are not only about overcoming issues and creating what you want. They call you into your true life’s work of healing, learning, and evolving into your best self.
So, the next time something uncomfortable comes into your life, see it for what it is, an opportunity of becoming. Becoming someone who:
- Is more powerful and loving than anything that challenges her
- Has the strength and resources to resolve issues with ease and grace
- Doesn’t take time to sit with fear
- Recognizes the lessons and opportunities and uses them for her higher good
- Can see her own beauty and strength and loves herself along the way
- Embraces growth and becoming her best self
Because, you are all of those things. They are already within you and all you have to do is let them rise to the surface.
And, if you should feel the need for coaching support along the way, I would love to help. You can reach me here.