We all have a lot going on in our lives and it is easy to get caught up in it. The result may be feeling overwhelmed or like pieces of you are scattered all around. Some of my clients describe feeling drained, not fully present, or just stressed about all they are trying to do.
The following visualization has supported many of my clients in returning to a more peaceful and empowered state. I hope it supports you, as well.
- Find a quiet, peaceful place (if possible)
- Take a few deep breaths, allowing yourself to come into a relaxed state
- Visualize pieces of yourself scattered around you and maybe even at a distance
- Form an intention to draw them back in and become whole again
- Breathe in deeply and as you breathe in visualize the scattered parts returning to you
- Sit quietly for a few minutes breathing in and out and enjoying the feeling of wholeness