Things move pretty fast in our world these days and that means we are moving fast too. In order to keep, up we may feel we have to act and respond quickly to what is before us. And, that can be a problem.
We end up reacting to what is happening in the moment. We react instead of respond, and we do it without taking time to check within for what we really, really, really want.
Hitting the pause button and taking a moment to connect with your values and intuition allows you to act in ways that are more in alignment with your heart and soul.
Here are some ways that you can integrate the power of the pause into your life:
- When you are craving unhealthy foods
- When you want to lash out or react to something someone says or does
- Taking time to gather your thoughts so you can communicate clearly and concisely
- Making choices that are aligned with your core values and dreams
- Pausing and setting an intention for what you are about to do
- When you feel tired, sad, or upset and need to center yourself to be more effective
- Taking time to question limiting beliefs that are making you fearful or keeping you stuck
- When you want to spend money in a way that is not in alignment with your financial goals
- When you feel tempted to do anything that you might wish you hadn’t later
The power of the pause allows you to operate from the core of who you are and consciously create the life and relationships you desire. And… it can prevent a whole lot of regrets…
Where in your life can you benefit from using the power of the pause?