If you are a human on planet Earth, you are probably spending a lot of time and energy on things that aren’t serving you well. Things like:
- Habits that do not contribute to your overall well-being
- Using out of date products or processes that are less effective
- Getting stuck in negative thinking or feeling like a victim
- Watching TV or playing games for hours at a time
- Collecting clutter or letting your house go
- Doing the same things over and over again, hoping for different results
- Choosing entertainment that contains violence, murder, or hatred
- Belonging to groups or hanging on to people that are no longer a good fit
What are your time and energy wasters? Here is how to find out:
List the things you spend your time on. Be very thorough and honest with yourself.
Now, go through the list and ask yourself these two questions:
- Is this working?
- Do I want to keep it, refine it, or let it go?
You might be surprised how much time and energy you can free up by shifting from things that do not work to others that are more supportive, meaningful, or valuable for your life. You might also be surprised how great it makes you feel!
If you would like the support of a professional coach in re-energizing your life, I would love to talk with you. CONTACT LINDA
Photo courtesy of Flickr